Ms. White, a partner of Anderson, Julian & Hull LLP, has established an extensive employment and education law practice, aAs well as addressing legal matters regarding:
- Personal injury litigation
- Complex commercial litigation
- Professional liability
- Civil rights
- Defense of governmental entities (law enforcement agencies, cities, and counties)
- Products liability
- Health care law
- Commercial transactions
Ms. White has also handled matters for various employers with the Idaho Human Rights Commission, the EEOC and the Office of Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education.
In the area of education law, Ms. White works directly with school district administrators and board members to provide legal guidance and representation in various areas including:
- Negotiation of master agreements
- Student discipline and expulsion
- Evaluation of policies and procedures
- Employee discipline, suspension, probation, and termination
- Due process hearings
- School funding
She is an active contributor and editor to the publication The Law of Education in Idaho, the leading authority on Education Law.
Ms. White is also a co-sponsor of the Education Law Institute, and has presented annually to School Board attorneys, trustees, teachers and administrators.
She has presented to various committees at the Idaho Legislature relative to various proposed education laws, both with regard to traditional public schools and public charter schools. She has additionally provided individual training seminars to numerous groups within the educational arena.
In the area of employment law, Ms. White works directly with employers to address:
- Business policies and practices
- Unemployment claims
- Discipline and termination
- Hiring procedures