Along with extensive litigation experience, Mr. Anderson is a frequently sought after lecturer in the areas of construction law and insurance matters.
He has been requested to speak to, among others:
- Boise Association of Idaho Insurance Adjusters
- American Society of Professional Engineers
- American Institute of Architects (state convention and various chapters throughout the state)
- Consulting Engineers of Idaho
- Association of General Contractors
Mr. Anderson has also served as a lecturer for Lorman, NBI, the Idaho Law Foundation, and the National Business Institute Seminar on topics ranging from depositions, insurance coverage law, bad faith law, and numerous construction-related matters. In addition, he has served as a Mentor for various Litigation Skills Training Programs conducted by the Idaho State Bar, Litigation Section, and the U.S. Federal District Court.
In addition, he has served as a mentor for various litigation skills training programs conducted by the Idaho State Bar, Litigation Section, and the U.S. Federal District Court.